- Launch Your Cloud Business
- Build a Cloud Marketplace
- Streamline all Your Cloud Distribution Operations Worldwide
- Grow your distribution network to extend reach
- Automate Product Releases for Maximum Efficiency
- Enable Channel with XaaS
- Automate your XaaS procurement
- Launch a Cloud Marketplace
- Launch and Scale your XaaS Business
RESOURCE CENTERSuccess StoriesWHITE PAPERSAnalyst ReportsAdditional Learning
Glossary > Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a customer loyalty metric that measures the likelihood of customers recommending a company or its products/services to others. It is widely used by businesses across different industries, including Software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies, to assess customer satisfaction and loyalty.
NPS is measured on a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 being “not at all likely” and 10 being “extremely likely”. Customers are asked to rate the likelihood of recommending a company or its products/services to others, and are then grouped into three categories based on their score:
- Promoters (score 9-10): Customers who are highly likely to recommend the company or its products/services to others.
- Passives (score 7-8): Customers who are satisfied with the company or its products/services, but are not likely to actively promote them.
- Detractors (score 0-6): Customers who are not satisfied with the company or its products/services, and may actively discourage others from using them.
To calculate the NPS score, the percentage of detractors is subtracted from the percentage of promoters. The resulting score can range from -100 (if all customers are detractors) to +100 (if all customers are promoters).
SaaS companies use NPS to measure customer satisfaction and loyalty and to identify areas for improvement. By tracking NPS over time, SaaS companies can assess the impact of changes and improvements to their products/services, and identify areas where they need to focus their efforts to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Explore XaaS Topics
Discover and learn all about SaaS, XaaS, and the Cloud.
Your go-to resource to break down the key terms you need to know about XaaS.
Ready to learn more about CloudBlue?
CloudBlue is a powerful XaaS platform that will help you grow revenue. Here are some resources for more information:
Subscription and Billing Management
Our flexible subscription and billing solution can handle the most complex XaaS business models – and scale recurring revenue.
Partner and Channel Management
Cut through complexity and see more revenue from your channel business as you easily onboard and enable resellers across the globe – at scale.
Vendor and Product Information Management
Centralize all of your vendor and supplier contracts and streamlined product information on one platform.
Sign up or talk with a CloudBlue
expert today to get started.
- Resource Center
- Analyst Reports
- CloudBlue Insights
- White Papers
- View All Resources
- Success Stories
- A1 Digital
- América Móvil
- Deep Recognition
- View All Success Stories
- Additional Learning
- Explore XaaS Topics
- Support Center
- Contact Support
- CB Commerce
- CB Connect
- CB Commerce
- CB Connect
Error processing the submission, please try again.