- Launch Your Cloud Business
- Build a Cloud Marketplace
- Streamline all Your Cloud Distribution Operations Worldwide
- Grow your distribution network to extend reach
- Automate Product Releases for Maximum Efficiency
- Enable Channel with XaaS
- Automate your XaaS procurement
- Launch a Cloud Marketplace
- Launch and Scale your XaaS Business
RESOURCE CENTERSuccess StoriesWHITE PAPERSAnalyst ReportsAdditional Learning
Standardized integrations with partners, one
catalog to distribute through any channel
Unite all your channels with one platform
- Merge your direct and indirect channel systems
- Standardize integrations with your indirect channel partners
- Provide your customers with a consistent brand experience with your products no matter the channel
business with these
6 things that make CloudBlue different
Extensibility with any system
CloudBlue can integrate with any homegrown or third-party commerce system, subscription management system or ERP tools through RESTful APIs.
Onboard, bundle, manage and define all the products in your portfolio, from technology goods to SaaS, IaaS and XaaS.
Set up and distribute your catalog through your external (direct and indirect) channels and manage your internal procurement all from one platform.
Organize your marketplace in multiple levels, including countries, OpCos and channels, and configure it by product catalog, language and currencies.
Add your products and services to the CloudBlue Catalog for potential exposure to 2 billion end customers or choose from 120+ best-of-breed syndicated products
Give your sales team and channel partners a centralized portal to learn about and sell your products with standardized sales enablement and marketing campaigns.
Ready to get started?
Sign up or talk with a CloudBlue expert
today to get started.
- RESOURCE CENTER
- Analyst Reports
- CloudBlue Insights
- White Papers
- View All Resources
- SUCCESS STORIES
- A1 Digital
- América Móvil
- Deep Recognition
- View All Success Stories
- ADDITIONAL LEARNING
- Explore XaaS Topics
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Support Center
- In the News
- Press Releases
- UX Research
Error processing the submission, please try again.