- Launch Your Cloud Business
- Build a Cloud Marketplace
- Streamline all Your Cloud Distribution Operations Worldwide
- Grow your distribution network to extend reach
- Automate Product Releases for Maximum Efficiency
- Enable Channel with XaaS
- Automate your XaaS procurement
- Launch a Cloud Marketplace
- Launch and Scale your XaaS Business
Success StoriesWHITE PAPERSCloudBlue InsightsAnalyst Reports
Glossary > Software Vendor
A software vendor, also know as an Independent Software Vendor (ISV), is a company that develops, produces and sells software.
Software vendors sell their products directly or indirectly to customers through several channels such as application marketplaces.
Some of the most popular software vendors include Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, and IBM.
Discover and learn all about SaaS, XaaS, and the Cloud.
Your go-to resource to break down the key terms you need to know about XaaS.
Ready to learn more about CloudBlue?
CloudBlue is a powerful XaaS platform that will help you grow revenue. Here are some resources for more information:
Our flexible subscription and billing solution can handle the most complex XaaS business models – and scale recurring revenue.
Cut through complexity and see more revenue from your channel business as you easily onboard and enable resellers across the globe – at scale.
Centralize all of your vendor and supplier contracts and streamlined product information on one platform.
Sign up or talk with a CloudBlue
expert today to get started.
Error processing the submission, please try again.