Centralize and standardize your sales enablement
Go-to-Market Automator is a digital solution that simplifies and digitizes the go-to-market launches of your products and services within a central content and marketing management system.
Provide go-to-market content to your internal teams and external partners through an intuitive interface by building a repository of sales playbooks, marketing campaigns and more.
Quickly create, upload and manage your sales enablement and marketing assets with the Builder tool, which provides real-time content updates. Or, syndicate prebuilt content from the CloudBlue catalog.
Scale your go-to-market efforts by making well-informed decisions using syndicated articles on industry trends as well as insightful reporting on adoption and engagement of products and services.
Take advantage of the industry’s first go-to-market tools
Build a central user interface (UI) for your assets and resources—from sales playbooks and customizable sales sheets to marketing automation and lead management.
Use one platform to manage your entire ecosystem,
including direct and indirect channels
as well as internal sales, marketing and operations teams.
Tailor the look of your interface to reflect your company’s branding. Plus, select the features and functionality that best suit your business’ needs.
- Use your colors and branding
- Insert your company logo
- Add a section for blog articles
- Feature industry insights
- Include a calendar of events
- Post your webinars
- Get support in your language
Equip your internal teams and external partners with comprehensive sales playbooks to educate them about your products and services, and how to effectively sell them.
- Standardized sales guides
- Customizable sales sheets
- Vendor logos
- Presentation decks
- Product screenshots
- Product videos
- Syndicated, prebuilt playooks
Easily generate a set of standardized, integrated digital marketing campaign assets for each of your products and services that can be customized and ready for your teams to launch.
- Co-brandable assets
- Banner ads of various sizes
- Customizable email templates
- Landing pages
- LinkedIn posts
- Twitter posts
- Syndicated, prebuilt campaigns
Automate the deployment of your marketing campaigns to help sales teams generate awareness and demand for your products and convert interest into sales.
- Customize assets before launch
- Execute ready-made campaigns
- Automate or manually deploy campaigns
- Drive traffic and interest
- Capture leads with landing pages
- Track and measure campaigns
- Manage prospective and customer contacts
Use the intuitive Builder tool to easily create and manage your sales enablement content and marketing campaigns for teams to access.
- Manage go-to-market content
- Use templates to create assets
- Generate standardized content
- Manage settings for vendors and products
- Allow third-party vendors to create content
- Use reports to measure content adoption
After creating and launching your marketing campaigns, you can capture and track leads to measure the effectiveness of your marketing tactics.
- Capture leads from landing pages and forms
- Manage the complete lifecycle from lead to opportunity
- Manage leads across stages, sources and rating
- Manage opportunities across stages, closing probability and profit margin
- Assign leads to internal contacts for action
- Track historical tasks, communication and notes
See a complete breakdown of how your team and partners are leveraging your sales and marketing content, from the number of downloads to the number of clicks.
- Generate custom or standard reports
- View reports at the admin level
- See reports at the account or user level
- Get reports at the third-party vendor level
- View campaign performance
- See metrics for user adoption of assets
- Use reports to assess and improve campaign performance
What makes CloudBlue different?
Launch, manage and scale your marketplace with omni-product onboarding, multi-tier deployment and multi-cloud orchestration and go-to-market automation.
Join the CloudBlue ecosystem or build your own community from one platform, where you can manage all your vendors, partners, resellers and products from one place.
Add your products and services to the CloudBlue Catalog for potential exposure to 2 billion end customers or choose from 120+ best-of-breed syndicated products.
Give your sales team and channel partners a centralized portal to learn about and sell your products with standardized sales enablement and marketing campaigns.
CloudBlue’s Professional Services optimize CloudBlue technology and help you integrate it with your systems.
Custom managed, professional and go-to-market services
Let CloudBlue experts help you deploy and maximize CloudBlue technology for your business needs as well as create a customized go-to-market strategy.