CloudBlue has implemented the following security measures to its services in order to ensure control of assets and reduce risks:
All employees must undergo the following as a condition of employment:
- Pass and continue to comply with the CloudBlue’s drug and alcohol test procedures which require a pre-employment test and random testing thereafter
- Pass an education background check
- Pass a three-year professional background check
- Pass a seven-year criminal background check
- Pass a motor vehicle record check (for drivers)
Some of our security measures include:
- Badge-controlled points of entry and egress ensure that only authorized personnel with photo ID passcards have access to enter and exit the facilities
- Walk-through and/or wand metal detectors prevent assets from leaving the premises
- Strict control of visitor access requires all CloudBlue visitors to wear a badge and be accompanied and supervised at all times
- Interior and exterior CCTV systems with cameras strategically located throughout the facilities monitor activities 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. System recordings retain one week per tape.
- Central security alarm systems connect to local fire and police authorities for added security.
Some of the controls that we have implemented include:
- All vehicles are fitted with a GPS system to allow the vehicle to be tracked at all times. If required, the client can be assigned login rights to monitor the return trip to the processing facility.
- All Drivers have company-issued smart phones for e-mail and cell phone communication.
- All cargo areas are locked at all times with a pad lock.
Numbered seals are used to ensure that the cargo area has not been entered from the time the vehicle is locked at the client site to the time that the cargo area is opened at the processing facility.