The Flexible Multi-Drive Data Eradication Solution for the Data Center
CloudBlue developed the DataToaster™ to address the challenges the Data Center presents for rapid data eradication. The DataToaster facilitates the simultaneous wipe of fibre channel drives from multiple manufacturers, expediting the erasure process without sacrificing the quality of the overwrite.
The DataToaster wipes drives from SAN and NAS hardware in their original caddies for maximum efficiency - no special disk arrays or caddy swapping required. The DataToaster utilzes state-of-the-art data overwrite software to perform the eradication of data and mitigate liabilities. To ensure data security, any drive that fails any portion of the data wipe process is degaussed and physically shredded.
The DataToaster comes in 4-Port and 8-Port sizes with an expandable configuration through parallel connectivity for larger volume requests. CloudBlue’s Onsite Services Team manages the eradication process and, upon completion, furnishes detailed reporting of the services performed along with a Certificate of Data Destruction.
- Portable 4-Port and 8-Port interface with a single fibre connection
- Expandable configuration for larger volume requests
- Wipe process can be performed in the original caddy
- Standard 3-Pass overwrite (7-Pass available)
- Ability to wipe drives with 5v / 12v and proprietary 12v-only power configurations
- Drives from multiple manufacturers are supported, such as: Oracle, HP, Hitachi, NetApp, EMC and Terradata
- Ability to wipe all SATA drives (with fibre interposer board)
- Optional hard drive testing